Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 1, 2016

1/27/16

  Yesterday, I forgot to wrote blog so I'll write it right now. In the morning, I don't have to walk because it was raining heavily. So in the extra time that I have  for not walking, I parcticed guitar. I could played The Godfather better, but I still have some errors. For example, I might pick the wrong string and put my fingers on the wrong fret or in middle of the fret. But I could play My Heart Will Go On was better, and so was Happy Birthday and Amazing Grace. I still couldn't sing while I played Happy Birthday and Amazing Grace. I have a math test and no Bible lesson today. Becaue of those, I finished the lesson really early.
   
  After learning and read the sections that I have to read few days later, I continued to read the biography of David Livingstone. David did go through a lot of hardship in Africa, but he still trust in God to protect and provides for him. Because he took his wife with him to the tribes of Northern Africa, most people hated him. He have five or six children, and one of them died in Africa. He had to send his wife back to Scotland with his parents. When he returned to Scotland, he found out that his wife and children were poor. So he started to wrote a book about his trip and the geography of Africa to earn more money. Because he found the Victoria Falls, he was invited to the palace by the queen. Though he was praised highly, he was still humble. He died in Africa about the age of sixty, and he died after he finished his prayer. His heart and internal organs were buried in Africa by his African helpers, and his body was sent back to England to be buried amongst the famous people of England. 

  Today, I have some things that I'm proud of. I did pretty good with Python. I have to find the next twenty leap years and few other things, and I didn't take too long on some of them. I also make a new Lego Bionicle MOC today. I actually haven't named him yet, but he was heavily based on Lego Star Wars Buildable Figure General Grievious. He had four arms, two triple jointed legs, and an extension so it made his body looks taller. His body was red and black, and his hands were orange and transparent blue. He had two silver with fire swords and two white with ice swords. He was about ten inches tall and was my biggest MOC that I've ever built. He feet was able to support his big body. I have to dissembled two of my MOCs to built him. Even though I don't have enough Technical pieces to make the MOC like the Lego Star Wars Buildable Figure General Grievious had, I was still able to make him with normal pieces. Actually, I didn't used any Technical pieces at all and still able to make that MOC. I really like this MOC. It was magnificent. He was big and scary. I could hardly made a better one than this one. I also made a new sword for my favorite MOC, Tarkus Zeros. The sword was based on the 2016 Bionicle Tahu's sword, and it also had the function that the Lego's set had. The new sword looks quite better than the old one. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét