Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 1, 2016

1/7/16

  Yesterday, I watched videos about hidden messages, errors, and mistakes that made to the scene in movies. In Guardians of Galaxy, the scene when Peter Quil handed the orb to another man, he dropped it and picked it up. That's wasn't on the script. Another movie have the scene where two children were standing before their uncle, the actor that's acting as the actor forgot his script. Fortunately, he quickly respond by asking what his script was as if he was talking to his nephews. In Mr. Nanny, when the main character was driving around the lake, there's a man throwing his dog into the lake. And in Serenity, the movie doesn't have enough budget. So on a container, it said, "Reusable container, do no broke." In Star Wars, the lightsaber fight between Darth Vader and Obi Wan Kenobi reveled that there's a wire connected from the lightsaber throw Kenobi's sleeve. That video also said that the plasma flow was actually a needle like thing to make it easier to add special effects. In another comedy video, a Sith and a Jedi was fighting each other. The Sith finally shows the Jedi his cross guard. After the Sith talking with the Jedi about the advantage of his cross guard, the Sith reveled that he made the cross guard to impress his children. The two hunged each other, then the Sith used his cross guard to kill the Jedi. And in a video named Disney Infinity In Real Life, the DI figure of Kanan complained that he wanted to be played with like other toys; but DI figure Jack Sparrow told him that his role was important too. Just then, the kid how used Kanan to played DI lose and knocked Kanan of the platform. 

  Today, I walked for three miles; but it takes 49:23 minutes for me to walk three miles. I also learned about the feudalism of Middle Ages in history today. I learned two new words in history, fief and vassal. Fief is the land that a lord let a peasant worked on. A vassal was a person who worked on the lord's land and pay the lord money in order to worked there. Today, when I finished remembered ten new English words, my father was still busy so he couldn't checked right away. While he was busy, I read the sections in the books that I have to learn five days later. After that, I learned Python on my new computer. I finished the section called "Students Became Teachers." That lesson taught us to make a function to find the average of scores of the students. I also practiced the two songs named Amazing Grace and My Heart Will Go On. This morning, after I walked, I felt pretty sad because I failed the walking goal. When I have finished practicing Python, I felt happy because I learned Python pretty quick and already completed 50%. Today, when my parents were walking, I stumbled on a Python problem and it was very hard. I tried many times, but I can't solved it. Finally, I solved it by finding the answer on Google and looking back at the example. I learned that if I stumbled upon another problem in Python, I would looked at the examples and Google or ask my dad. I felt pretty happy after I solved the problem. Tomorrow, I'll walk 2 miles for 36 minutes or less. I'm thinking that I'll find another song on guitar to learn. 

  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét