Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 1, 2016

1/10/15

  On Friday, I played the game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on iPad that my dad downloaded it for me on last Thursday. The game was pretty easy. You just wait for your character's turn and choose an enemy then choose the attack that you want to use on the target. I only played Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes because Asphalt 8 wasn't updated. 

  Yesterday, I played Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on IPad. I got Snowtrooper on my characters list. Now I have Boba Fett, Talia, Clone Sergeant Phrase 1, Snowtrooper, Jedi Consul, Chewbacca Clone War, Jawa, Ewok Scout, and Ewok Elder. In the afternoon, I practiced Python. I finished a section that I don't remembered its name with my dad's help. After I finished that section, I started a section named Battleships. The goal of Battleships is to program a battleships game on Python. My dad just helped me a little bit then he have to meet his friend. The hardest part is to make the screen have five rows of five o's printed out on the panel. Finally, after trying many kind of codes, I accidentally programmed the right; and it printed out five rows of five o's. At night, I watched a movie on IPad called The Ridiculous 6. Adam Sander was in the movie too. He played Tommy a.k.a. White Knife. Tommy was a man in 1800s that was raised by Indians. One day, his father, Frank Stockburn, came to the Indian camp to find him. He told Tommy that he have 50 million dollars that he stoled and want Tommy to digged it up for Frank was dying. Frank was taken my a gang that because he didn't shared the money he stoled with them. Tommy tried to find where his father buried his stolen money, but he couldn't. So he began to steal money from bad people. He came to a town and found out that he got two half brothers there. They helped him steal the money too. When they came to a dilapidated cabin, they found out that they have another half brother; and he agreed to helped the others stoled money to freed their dad. When they came to another town, they found two half brothers there two. And those two also agreed to halped the others. At the end, it turns out that their dad just tricked them to get him money. 

  Today, I read a joke book a little bit then searched the Internet to find if it was better to watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens on today or Monday. I found out that it was the same cost becaue today, I could go before 17:00 pm, and it's cheaper then. Star Wars: The Force Awakens was 30 years after Star Wars: The Return of The Jedi. The survivors of the Empire's army raised another army called The First Order, and they have Kylo Ren. Kylo Ren was trained by Luke Skywalker, which was in refuge some where, and was the son of Han Solo and Leia. The First Order was looking for the map of where Luke Skywalker was to kill the last Jedi. Rey was a scavenger on the planet of Jakku. One day, she met BB-8, a droid of Poe Dameron who was by now captured by the First Order. BB-8 was carring the map to Luke and he must be taken to the Resistance. Meanwhile, a Stormtrooper named Finn helped Poe escaped because he now that it was the right thing to do. They escaped on a TIE fighter back to Jakku and was shot while flying there. When Finn woke up, Poe was ejected out somewhere. He then find BB-8 and Rey but was attacked by The First Order TIEs. They escaped on the Millennium Falcon and was found by Han Solo which lost this ship earlier. They found out that the map were just a fragment. The Resistance finally have to attacked the Starkiller, a moving planet of The First Order that could destroy other planets. While Finn, Rey, Chewbacca, and Han Solo attacked Starkiller, Han Solo was killed by Kylo Ren. When all was over, R2-D2 awoke and show the rest of the map to Luke Skywalker. Rey went to meet him and that's all. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét