Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 1, 2016

1/25/16

  Last Saturday, I went to my parent's fair to help carry the tables and chairs. A friend of mine was also there to help. We ate dinner in a canteen at the place that we were preparing for the fair. My dad was also there instead of going home. Both of our meals cost only 40k vnd. It was quite cold then. When we were almost finished, it rained a llitle bit then grew bigger. Fortunately, there're not much works left. 

  On Sunday, I stayed home with my sister and grandma. I read books and play Lego alone, then watch TV with my sister.  It was even colder than Saturday, and my thickest coat was in the washing machine so sometime I shivered and clapped my teeth to each other. When my mom came home, she bought me a thicker coat, which I'm wearing right now. It had a hood on and was blue. I slept until my dad came home. I also helped him to bring the stuffs up stair with some of my parent's employees. That night, we have chicken, and I enjoyed it. My dad and I also watched a movie named Blackhat. It was about a crew finding the hacker that caused sudden changes in the economy. Hattaway was once in prison for hacking into banks. He was released to helped the government. After he hacked into NSA's computer to get the authorization to use the program Black Widow to find the hacker and was found out, he had to ran away. The hacker also send men to kill Hattaway's friend. So Hattaway set out the find the hacker and kill him. He did kill the hacker eventually. 

  Today, we have lunch ate the restaurant Sen so I finished learning a little bit later than normal. Although I finished the morning section like normal, I was late more than an hour in the afternoon. In history, there was a guy named Zwingli; but it sound like Tsvingle. I now realized why it's pronounced like that. Because in the German language, the w's were pronounced like the v's, so Zwingli name were pronounced like so. After learning, I was quite tired so I slept. After my dad woke me up, I read the sections in the text books that I will be learning in the next five lessons. Tonight, I've played the song My Heart Will Go On, Happy Birthday, and The Godfather. We have smiley nuts, I think that's what it's called, for family meeting. My dad also told us about the people at the fair, despite the cold, still went the the fair. My dad also found out the way to control the RaspberryPi while it's using OSMC on the iPhone and iPad. I was happy to know that and to know that there's YouTube on OSMC. After watching few videos on YouTube with my sister, I started to watch Jangbrick's review of Lego Star Wars Buildable Figures. Kylo Ren figure looks cool. His cape and the piece of cloth down below looks nice. General Grievious also looks cool. He was big and look like a skeleton, which is cool. I also likes the ability to combine his two arms together. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét