Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 1, 2016

1/13/16

  Yesterday, I watched videos about hidden details, errors, deleted scenes, and facts about movies. In the movie I Am Legend, starring Will Smith, there's a board on the background of a scene that have a Superman's symbol inside Batman's symbol. It was almost like the symbol of the upcoming movie Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. In a movie starring Tom Cruise, there's a scene where Tom accidentally kicked another actor right in the jaw. The scene wasn't removed. That scene also show Tom's surprised face after he kicked the man's jaw. In Rainman, also starring Tom Cruise, Tom and another actor was in a telephone booth when the other actor actually farted. The actor responded by saying that he farted in his character's way. In another movie, the actor was to act as if he was angry and slammed his hand on the table; but he broke his bones and got some piece of glass stick in his hand and was bleeding. He still carried on. In Star Wars Episode V, there's a deleted scene where C-3PO ripped of the danger poster on a wall, causing a Snowtrooper to open it and get devoured by a Womba. There's also a deleted scene in Star Wars Episode VI where Luke Skywalker changed his lightsaber's color from blue to green. He also hides his lightsaber in R2-D2, explaining how Luke's lightsaber was in R2-D2 in a scene that was released on big screen. 

  I just remembered a joke today. It was something like this, "A man entered a bar. Suddenly, he needed to use the toilet. After he finished using the toilet, he noticed that there's no toilet paper. Then, he saw a hole with letters above that said, 'Insert your hand to get clean.' Unknown to him, behind the wall was a boy with a pair of bricks. When the man inserted his hands in it, the boy smashed the man's hand with the bricks. The man screamed and put his hand into his mouth." It was funny, right? I didn't walked faster than yesterday, but I still completed the goal, though. I also finished Skulguggery Pleasant book 2 and started book 3. Today was Wednesday so I don't learned Python. I only learned Python in Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I didn't practiced my guitar. I was able to play Godfather without looking at the tablature, or at least most of the song. I forgot to how to play Jingle Bells, but now I remembered where the song's tablature was. Tonight, I'm gonna watch movie on iPad. Maybe I'll watch Kingsman again, but I have to take a bath and washed the dishes before I could do that. I don't know if my dad gonna watch with me or what, but I'm sure I'll be watching it. Of course if I forgot to do something, and my dad wouldn't allowed me to do so. 

  Tomorrow's goal was to practice 6% more in Python and practiced guitar for 45 minutes or more. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét