Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 4, 2016

4/5/16

Q  Last Saturday, my parents prepared for a fair at Viet Duc School. I also helped then carry the tables and chairs, along with some other jobs. We started to go there at 4:30 pm and arrived at 5:00 pm, but for some reason, we didn't start until 5:30 or 5:45 pm. After I carried the tables and chairs to the places where there're supposed to be, I started to placed the big umbrellas in their places and opened them up. It was quite hard. The umbrellas were heavy, so after I opened 8 umbrellas, my arms got really tired. At 7:00 pm, we had lunch. My lunch consists of fried vegetables, rice, tofu, and a chickien drumstick with tomato sauce. The chicken drumstick was big. The biggest part of it was bigger than my wrist. It must be the biggest chicken drumstick that I've ever ate, and it was delicious, too. Finally, we finished that work, except few tables and chairs that we were unable to put then to their places because the tents, which was where they were supposed to be put, wasn't put up yet. When we arrived home, it was already 11:00 pm. I was tired, but it sure worth it. I got 200.000 vnd for that. 

  On Sunday, I stayed home alone for most of the day while my mom and younger sister went to the fair. I stayed home, watching movie, reading books, and finally, after my dad called me and told me that I could, play games. My neighbor friends wasn't at home, so I played alone. Ot was quite lonely at home alone. The book that I read was a biography about Edison. And I won't said anything about this book since I remembered that I have already done so. That book was actually pretty good. I watched movies and cartoons on TV. I watched Star vs the Forces of Evil, which aired every Sunday, unless you count the times when Disney aired it again on Monday night. I also wished that there're Star Wars: Rebels. I like both of those two series. Both of them are distributed by Disney. I also played Injustice on iPad. For lunch, I had a vegetable that was called "su su", rice, and eggs. Personally, I don't think that eating roce with egg is a good combination; but at least I have food.  My mom came home by 5:30 pm. Thanks God that it didn't rain that day. 

  On Monday, there're not much things to say. In mathematics, I had the easiest lesson that I have and maybe will ever have. It had a formula. For example, John drive for 50 miles per hours for x hours, how many miles will he drove. The formula for that case would be m=50x. I also perfected my website. At our family meeting, my mom recorded me playing He's a Pirate on guitar and uploaded it on Facebook. I think I didn't play that song so good, but my mom stills upload it. 

  Today, there're many things to say. In the morning, I finally walked 2,5 miles in less than 43 minutes and 30 seconds. But unfortunately, The required distance was 3 miles; and even if I walked 3 miles, I still wouldn't walked fast enough:( weThe school finally send us the last pack of history disks today, and my dad went out to take it. When he returned, we have a spelling quiz. And I did pretty good. In mathematics, I finally learned about negative numbers, which I think that should be taught a long time ago. 

  After class, there're few things I loke to talk about. Finally, I had make my website able to link to another website that I made. Since I'm going to translate an article for my dad, I guess I'll make my website to talk about my lego MOCs on Thursday. But, I was happy about how far I've gone. We had french fries that my mom made at dinner. It was crunchy when it's hot, but I became softer when it cools down. But I stills enjoyed it. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét