Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2016

4/28/16

  Yesterday, I watched part of the movie National Treasure. I've watched this movie before, but I have no idea that the movie was made in 2004. I thought it was supposed to be somewhere near 2007 like Transformers or something. The movie was about Benjamin Franklin Gates' journey to find the Freemason's hidden treasure during the American War for Independence. He first heard of the treasure when his grandfather told him about the treasure and the treasure's clue that was handed to his ancestor by a member of the Freemason. Gates even had to steal the Declaration of Independence in order to find the next clue which leads him to the Liberty Bell. That was the part where I stopped watching because it was nearly midnight by then. 

  Now I shall include what's happened today in class. Do you like how I used the word "shall"?  I finally completed my walk goal. I walk theee miles for sixty-five minutes and something like fourty seconds. In history, I learned about Henry Ford. He's the first one to make American car to be affordable. The funny thing is his last name was Ford and it had the word ford in the word afford. Do you get it? In science, I learned about the social insects, including ants and bees. And I also learned about how to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, and vice versa. 

  So, now I shall include other things else today. I finally finished The Secret of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel. The series was great. I really like the ending. But I still wished that there's still more in the series. Too bad that the other two extra books of the series wasn't available in Vietnam. But it does not matters much because those two books were just extra stories about Billy the Kid and Joan of Arc. 

  Now I shall summed up the series. Josh Newman worked at The Little Bookstore in San Fransico which was own by Nick Flemming while his twin sister, Sophie, worked at the next door coffee shop. One day a short man came into the bookstore. On that day, both of their lives changed. They realized that Nick Flemming was actually Nicholas Flamel, a legendary French alchemist. And the man who attacked the bookstore was John Dee, a man from the Elizabethan Age in England. Dee was looking for the Codex, a book written ten thousand years ago by an Elder Race name Abraham. Josh and Sophie since then discovered about magics. 

  Tonight, my dad and I gonna watched Independence Day. I like to watch that movie, and I finally gonna watched it today. And the best thing that I persuaded my dad to watch it with me by told him to download the version without a subtitle. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét