Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 4, 2016

4/12/16

  Yesterday, after I've finished making my new blog entry, I'm ready for family meeting. But my dad was talking on the phone upstairs, and he didn't get down for family meeting until it was nearly 10:00 pm. By then, my mom and younger sister had already went upstairs preparing to sleep. So, I and my dad talked about the article about the eagles' seven habits that my dad sent me. One of the most impressive fact was that eagles like storms. Storms helped the eagle to soar up higher. After that, we listened to the song Sounds of Silence on both iPad and USB through the stereo. After that, we talked a little about songs. After that, I went to Brad Breeck's website. Brad Breeck was the composer the theme songs of Gravity Falls and Star vs the Forces of Evil and various other songs. I really liked the two theme song Brad made for Disney. Outside of those theme songs, he also composed the songs in Cartoon Network's We Bare Bears. All the songs that I like in that show was composed by Brad. I just realized how many people helped making Gravity Falls also worked for Cartoon Network. Actually, I only remembered two by this time. They're Brad Breeck and the actor who voiced for Candy. The actor who voiced for Candy also voiced for BMO and Lady Rainycorn in Cartoon Network's Adventure Time. I believed there's more people voiced in Gravity Falls that was alos in Adventure Time. 

  There're a few things to include that happened this morning. Today, I also walked 3 miles in less than 46 minutes. My time was an incredible reocord, for me, at the  time of 43 minutes and 35 seconds. The fastest speed I've ever reached while walking by myself. It was goal to read 7 percents of Edison, His Life and Inventions. My dad also found a song that he thought that I haven't known of called House of the Rising Sun. But, in reality, I had already knows it and had already been able to play the easy picking version of the song on my guitar. That song doesn't sounds as good as Sounds of Silence. My dad also told me that if I could get to my dad's parents house on a bus without my parents, he will let me play iPad all weekend. He came up with this idea because of the section that saids that eagles pushed their children out of their nest for them to learn to fly in the article about eagles' habits that he sent me yesterday. I'm 100% that I'll got a 100 on my spelling test unlike that last time which I also said that I'm sure that I'll get a 100 but failed to do so. 

  In the afternoon, I made a three dimensions square, and I just realized that I could called it a cube, on Python using turtle. I was about to be able to complete a line graph. I had already made the checkers, and I'll might finish it tomorrow. One thing that made the line graph harder to make in turtle than the bar graph to be able to take in a number to make a graph because it's harder to angle the line. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét