Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 4, 2016

4/6/16

  Here are somethings about yesterday. I didn't watched TV because I had already watched YouTube. After I finished making a blog entry, I went on Safari to find a new song to learn. But that's wasn't my first intention. I intended to learn the rest of the song He's a Pirate, the theme song of the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, which was a great song. The song was too long, so I started to find new songs to play. I found one song that was easy for me to play and had a great rhythm. The song was called Sound of Silence. If it was actually a sound of silence, it would be something like this, "                         " because it's silence. But I like that song, anyway. I went up at 10:30 pm, but before I sleep, I read Edison, his Life and Inventions. I read until 11 or 11:30 pm. This book was interesting even though I can't tell why the heck I like it. Oh, and I forgot to tell that I watched the movie Fury on Sunday night. Fury was a movie about a tank crew at the end of World War II. Their team consists of ten or five tanks, but at the near end of the movie, there're only four left. They had a mission to capture some towns, but on the way there they faced a German tank, the Tiger; and three tanks were destroyed. Only the crews of the tank Fury was left. While going after the other thanks were destroyed, the came to a crossway and hit a mine, causing the tank's chain wheel to break. And as if things wasn't bad enough, a SS battalion was heading toward that crossway. So the men had to used the unmovable tanks to fight off the Germans. At the end, only the newest member of the crew, Norman, survived. He survives by crawling down on the ground through a hole under the tank. That movie was good. I like that movie. Especially when they fight. 

  Today, I started to walk three miles, but it started to rain, so I couldn't walk three miles. I had just walked 1.45 miles when I reached back home. It doesn't rain fast nor heavy, but it rains light and slow for too long. However, it still makes my T-shirt damp. For history, we reviewed for our history test that was in next lesson. Nothing unusual so far, Mr. Smith still didn't wear his glasses. Maybe he does, and I didn't even noticed it or doesn't bother to write it on my blog and then for gets it. Was learns about the superlative, comparative, and superlative form of adjectives, which was super easy for me. Easiest lesson ever. See? I just used a superlative form of adjective. The rest of the school day, doesn't have anything special. 

  So after class, I translated the article that my dad sent to me last week. The article this time was about why should the school taught about entrepreneurship. It saids about the benefits of entrepreneurship and how developing into an entrepreneur could taught us some good characters. To me, that article wasn't so bad. I translated that article pretty easy with the help of Google Translate. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét