Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 11, 2016

11/30/16

  It's only 24 days left until Christmas. I like winter. Christmas is one of the reasons why I love winter. The other is because it's cold. I like the cold. Not if it was too cold. I like the warmth in the cold, but, however, not the coolness in the warmth. No sir, I prefer warmth in cold. Summer is good only in the sense that it has summer vacation and no schooling to do.

  Ok, let's talk abou my Lego MOCs. It have been a while since the last time I talk on this subject. Just a reminder here. MOC is an abbreviation for My Own Creation. Lego MOC means a lego creation that was created by people who bought it and actually play it rather than people working for Lego that creates official Lego sets.

Just some random poems again.

Book is a good way to spend money
  That by working you have earn
It is fun to read
  And have many things you can learn.

The cold of the winter
  Is for me.
It doesn't seems to bother me
  As for as I can see.
I love the old, cold winter,
  Except the heating fee.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét