Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 11, 2016

11/15/16

  Ok, so let's continue talking about games. I had recently downloaded a horror game. I haven't palyed it yet. That game might be made for VR headsets like Occulus Rift or Playstation VR. The reason I though so is because the way I look around is using the mouse. I intended to play it when I make gameplays, but I was kind off bored making videos. And I don't like making gameplays alone. Anyway, I think if Foxtrot wasn't gonna be online or was busy on Saturday, I think I'll play Robocraft, do other stuffs, and not making gameplays. Now let's talk about Robocraft. I really looking forward to the time where the season ends so I could get the Robits I needed to buy stuffs for my robots. Maybe I'll invest on weapons, modules, or radars rather than pieces to build robots because I think I had enough of them. Maybe I would buy the Chain Shredder if I had enough money from it. I won't build a larger spaceship because I don't have enough CPU. But if ai had enough Robits and CPU, I think I mit make one. Of course, I won't install those Aeroflak cannons. Those cannons are made to shoot in random place in the target zone in purpose. I think it was because the jets installed robots fly too fast and it would had more chance it hit them with the Aeroflak. But I could aim well with other guns. I think if I made a spaceship, I'll install Carbon 6 Laser Cannons, Chain Shredders, lock-on projectile proton guns, and Missiles Launchers. Missiles Launcher is great because it had lock-on projectiles, and its damage is a lot. The downside is that it had to circle the target for a while before it actually damage the target. I had faced this once. It was when I played The Pit mode. It was the first march I play with the Aeroflak Cannon and realized how unless it was. I faced an enemy which shoot me with those missiles. And, of course, I died. Then I quit the match instancely. Of course, the Missile Launcher wasn't my main concern after that match. No sir. My main concern is to recycle that darn Aeroflak Cannon. I used the Robits wisely. I bought one Carbon 6 Laser Cannon and that lock-on projectile proton gun. That proton gun allows me to destroy other robots more efficient. It might be my smartest move in any games I have ever played. I was really looking forward for next Saturday. I hope I would receive those Robits on Saturday. And I was also hoping that I would unlock the Attacker class plane so I won't feel foolish for buying the bomber. Actually, buying that bomber was necessary. If not, I can't unlock the next bomber.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét