Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 11, 2016

11/22/16

  Now let's talk a little bit about things that are coming in December that I like. First of all, it's the fifth book of the Arinthian Line series witht he title Legend. For some reason, I misread the announcement of Legend. I misread it that it was the last of the series. But thankfully, that's not the case. There will be more books about the adventure of Augum Stone, Leera Jones, Bridget Burns, and Mrs. Stone. It wasn't announced in the last book, Clash, that had Mrs. Stone learned the spell Cron which allows the caster to travel a short way back in time.

  The next thing is Star Wars: Rogue One. However, I doubt that this movie is related to the Episode series. You know, the Episode 1, 2, or 3 series. I based this one the fact that Wikipedia said, a couple of months ago, that Episode 8 is gonna be released in May of 2017. And this Rogue One is already released in December 2016. Through the trailer, I think that this movie set before the fall of the Galactic Empire base one the Stormtrooper's mask. It was still the old Empire one, not the First Order one. But I don't think that I will watch this movie because there's another movie that I like that gonna be released in this December too.

  Here we go, the final one and, personally, the most expected thing in this list, is the Assassin's Creed the Movie. Yes, it's finally here this December. I don't remember (actually, it was don't know) the guy is the future in all of the Assasin's Creed series, but the Assassin in this movie is Altair. Altair is the first Assassin in the series. He was from the Middle East, like Assassins in real life. The Assassins came from a real radical Islamic group nack in the Crusades ages called Assassin. But they were no where neat the same level of coolness as the Assassin's Creed. Currently, the last Assassin was Jacob something with his twin sister. They were set in Industrial Revolution England. There's even Jack the Ripper, a famous murderer in England about that time. I still have no idea about the story of Assassin's Creed the Movie. It probably similar to the game, which I haven't really played, anyway.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét