Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 11, 2016

11/7/16

  Last Friday was pretty fun even though the wifi wasn't good enough for me to play Blitz Brigade, Order & Chaos Online, or watch YouTube. I mostly chat using Facebook and just checking what's new on Facebook. I don't know why but every time I use Facebook on Friday, there's not much people to talk to.

  Ok, things are more excited on Saturday, as usual, mainly because I got to play games on computer. I played War Thunder for a bit. Foxtrot wqs online on Skype, but he was busy with something so we can't play. That makes me a little bit discouraged from making another gameplay. After I played it a bit, I changed to playing Robocraft. Now Robocraft was a very good game. And it was getting the "My Favorite Game That I Have" title as I was getting bored of War Thunder. How War Thunder work is we were given a certain kind and amount of materials to make a robot so we could fight others. We could either fight AIs or other players. I recently unlocked two new game modes. They are the Arena and the Pit. I haven't tried the Pit yet, but I have tried the Arena. It was kind of similar to League of Legend or Dota. We have a main pillar that if destroyed, we will lose. There are many oer smaller pillars that we could capture by destroying the crystals on it. If we had at least one of those, we will have shields around our main pillar which block the projectiles of the enemies. The thing that make this gamemode different from Dota is that the small pillars are first neutral and we could capture it. I have created a pretty efficient and good looking tank.

  On Sunday, our family went to our grandparents' house. I bought a can of Coke to drink with dinner, but I completely forgot about it when dinner came and didn't remember that until we're about to go home. I left it there for the next time we went there. When we returned, I played Robocraft again. This time, I successfully created a two top rotors helicopter. It had a lot of plasma cannons, which shoot other plasma balls with a curve firing line. I had a lot of it on my helicopter that it shoots really fast.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét