Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 11, 2016

11/29/16

  Let's talk a bit about Order & Chaos Online 2. As I have said yesterday, my character's class is a Blood Knight. Recently, I changed his weapon to an axe. Unlike my heritage weapon, a Claymore sword, this weapon had more damge, but less agility and another characteristic. I actually like swords better than big or blunt weapon like club or axe. I actually have another weapon that I bought form the auction. It was a axe that required level 13 to use. I intended to buy it so I could use it later. I was curently on level 11. I only need two levels next to equip it. The axe was actually not as bad as the spear. I actually have some duel pistols which, as a Blood Knight, I couldn't equip. I think only archer was able to equip it. Also, I had a friend who had duel blades. I don't think he's an archer.  Think archer could only use range weapon. I think he was a warrior. I will ask him later. I was considering about creating another character when I was able to so I could make him an archer class to give him my pistols. I think if that works, I might buy weapons for the later one using the first one's money. Or I could use the new character to do easy quests and then send money to my old and main character.

Here's a poem that just appear in my head out of nowhere:

I am a Blood Knight,
   For demons we fight.
When the sky darken,
   We shall harken
To the pleading for the people.

Haradon, we protect
  From the evil that affect
The welfare of people
  And stop the bell of the steeple.
For we're the Blood Knights.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét