Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 11, 2016

11/16/16

  I just have finished the second book of the Arinthian Line. Next, I'm gonna read the book about Peter in the Heroes of the Faith series. I think I'll start reading it tomorrow.

  I also learned a rondo in guitar class today. Rondo is a kind of song, I think, like the waltz or the sonata. This song is very long, which means that it was the ongest song I have even played. I was still stuck on the part where I need to pick the Lower E string on the fifth fret with my fourth finger, which is the smallest one. But overall, the song was good. It was the kind of song you use for a dance. I think I would love to be able to play it.

  Because I don't often play War Thunder or other games, I was kind of short on subjects involve games to talk about. And recently, in Robocraft, I only play the Arena Battle mode, which was longer so there's not much things to talk. Anyway, let's talk a bit about WWII. The Germans had three notable lines of tanks. They are the Panzers, the Tigers, and the Maus. The latest Panzer is the Panzer III. The lastest Tiger is the Tiger II. But I have no idea about the Maus. I think the Maus is actually a Panzer. Well, in so perspective, it was true because panzer is the was to call tanks in German, I believe. As I have said before, panzer is a contraction of the word panzerkampfwafen, which means light armored vehicle. I know some German words. Besides from one to ten, I know schutzen, which means protect, die, which mean the, wagen, which means vehicle, and fuhrer, which means leader.

  Let's talk a bit about guns. I had recently watched an animation about how handguns work. For some small handguns, the bullets weren't in a straight line. The double barrels shotgun is one of the most famous kind of shotgun. It could be sawed off its stock opand barrel to made it shorter. Another old but still in used gun is the M1911, but I have already talk anout it many times so I'm gonna talk about the Winchester. The Winchester had a level mechanism to reload, allowing the user to use it with one hand only.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét