Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 11, 2016

11/10/16

  I have finally finshed both of Baka to Tesuto to Shoukanjuu, Idiots and Tests and the Summomed Beings in English, that I bought yesterday. Volume 3 continued after volume 2. Yoshii Akihisa and his friends are going with his school to a field trip and blah blah blah. Volume 3.5 have four, of perhaps five, I don't remember, short stories. I remembered that Baka to Tesuto anime had two seasons. Apparently, I was wrong. Proof is because Akihisa's sister haven't move in with him to "govern" him yet, which was in the anime. So I suspect that there's actually three seasons. I was qute surprise by how I finished this book. I finished volume one in two hours. After mentioning this, actually, I think that it make sense that I finished today. Kenji Inoue had done yet another marvelous job at making another novel. I think it totally worth it. It took me 140,000 vnd and over fourty minutes, might be about four kilometers, of walking. Let me tell you about my "journey" to the bookstore because, if my memory didn't fail me and betrayed me again, I haven't write about this in the last entry. After I finished my guitar class, which was about 5:17 pm, I walked to the Mipec tower, which had Fahasa bookstore in it. It took me about twenty mintues or so to walk there. And it took only about seven minutes to buy the book and three notebooks. It should have been faster if I had already know where was the books. Then I walk home until I found out that I forgot the stuffs I left in the bookstore's locker. I had already walked halfway by then so I called my dad to take me back home at the Mipec tower while I walk back there and retrieve my stuffs. When my dad and I reached home, it was already 6:03 pm. I say it was a pretty good adventure. And I don't have to walk all the way to the bus station, then walk twenty minutes to the bookstore, then another twenty minutes to the bus station, then walk back home from the station, which took me about fifteen minutes. I estimate it took me about fifty five minutes to buy book that way, if I had already located where are those books at. This way, however, took only about thirty minutes, if I don't have to walk from my guitar class. Recently, I had been really interest in light novels. Of course, I was also interest in Arinthian Line. And I was kind of hoping that December will come fast because not only is the fifth book in Arnthian Line will be out in December, but Assasin's Creed movie was also out.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét