Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 11, 2016

11/14/16

  Last Friday, I was able to bring all of my Baka to Tesuto to Shoukanjuu books. I put them inside of my coat. And as usual, the wifi there was terrible so I can't play Blitz Brigade or Order & Chaos Online.

  On Saturday, I played War Thunder and Robocraft. I was kind of giving up on making gameplays for my YouTube channel. In War Thunder, I finally unlocked and purchased the bombers I've been researching on. And, frankly, it sucks. The plane is like a normal fighter, only bigger, had a turret, and have bombs. It was a naval bomber. But its turning speed is so slow, and it only had four bombs. And, as other planes, the turret reloaded very slow. Now, I starts researching on my attacker. In Robocraft, I got a Rare Aeroflak Turret. But its accuracy it low, and it was a bad weapon to use to fight. Currently, my tank was less efficient than my helicopter since I had installed lock-on projectile proton gun. It really increased my efficiency. I also bought a Carbon 6 laser cannon for my tank. Now, I was considering uninstall them and put it on my helicopter. But I think I'll keep both of those robots. And I think I also found out how to earn the currency of the game. By the way, the currency of the game is called Robits. I think I could earn Robits by anticipating the Arena Battle by the end of its season. I was really hoping that was real. I think I will find informations about it later. If I remembered correctly, I had painted my helicopter orange. Anyway, on this Saturday, I lost more games than in the last time I play Robocraft. But there's a game which I proposed a plan which might have shorten the game. Well, propose wasn't exactly the word, there've been a few people who already do this. All I do is saying that we need three people to do a suicide attack on the enemy's main base. The others stayed at the pillars to protect them against enemy's effort to recapture them. Thankfully, I had those Plasma launchers which drained the enemy's main base health quickly.

  There's many things to expect this December. There's Assasin's Creed the Movie, Star Wars: Rogue One, and book five if the series Arinthian Line.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét