Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 11, 2016

11/24/16

  Yesterday, my entry is a little bit too short. It was nearly a pages on Blogger. But in the reality, it might be only half of the page because there are a lot of spaces without any letters in it. Those jokes are made by me, or at least made after I got some inspirations to make it. There are only seven of them. It took me about half an hour, as it usually took me to write one entry, to think and write thise seven jokes down.

  Today, after I had finished translated English short stories, I check to see if there are any good movie in cinema. There are only two movie that I noticed because I think it's good that was currently showing in cinema. One of them was called Max Steel. Max Steel was originated from a cartoon show on Cartoon Network with the same name. Basically, a boy had super power which his father, a scientist, had figure a way to give him super powers. A robot name Steel help him to learn how to control those super powers. And he had to fight other bad guys. The other movie is Doctor Strange. This is a Marvel superhero. I don't know much about this movie, though. I won't talk about movies in cinema on December because there's also only two notable movies, which I had already talked about in few entries before.

  Now let's talk about a cartoon series that I haven't talked about for a long time. No, it wasn't Steven Universe. It was actually Star vs the Forces of Evil. There have been season two for quite a long time, but I have watched none of those until last Sunday. The reason I haven't watch it is not because I am bored of it or think it was too childish. Believe me, you wouldn't think Disney cartoons that aired on Disney XD childish if you pay attention to what they characters say. The reason I don't watch it nowaday is because I rarely use computer, and when I do, I usually play games. And on Friday, the wifi at my friend's house is frustrating if you try to use it to watch anything. But I think I will watch it someday. But I am somewhat doubting it since I already had a long list of animes to watch. And Star vs the Forces of Evil is currently on the bottom of the list. But I will try to manage. Not like there's any good anime nowadays.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét