Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 11, 2016

11/28/16

  Today is November 28th. It means that it drawing nearer to the day when Assasin's Creed the Movie is released on cinema. Yes, I was happy that the movie was finally out. It give me a chance to understand the story without needing to download the game. I recently got a advertising paper of that movie. I will now give my hypothesis about which Assassin is in this movie. There aee two possible Assassins, Altair and Ezio, both base on the fact that they are two first characters. Base on where the character is and that he was the first one that his descendant relived his memory, he might be Altair. In the game, it looks like it was in a Muslim land. But back then, Spain was also occupied by Muslim. However, Ezio might also in Spain and the character's outfit color is black, which is Ezio's outfit color. Altair's color was white and a little bit red. 

  Last Sunday, I got to try out the VR headsets and its games. I tried the game Space Pirate Trainer VR using the HTC Vive. This game had been played by most Youtuber I know, namely Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, and Smoshgame. I was pretty proud of how good I play right in my first try. Other people who tried that game that I watched only got to wave 5. While when I tried it for the first time, I reached to wave 10. 

  Now, let's talk about games. Last Saturday, I played Blitz Brigade first. I still lose too much. When I turn to play Order & Chaos Online. But the game usually said that my connection is bad even though the connection bar on my iPad is 3/3. That's why I deleted it and downloaded Order & Chaos Online 2. This game is better than the first one. This doesn't actually required Facebook, Gameloft Live, or any other account to play it. I created my character with a new race, which I have forgotten its name. Its class was Blood Knight, "sworn demon slayer" that "used their blood" to use spells. I think it was pretty cool. My character also look good. I doesn't use the archer class this time. Maybe it was a good choice because I don't think there's assassin class. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét