Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 12, 2016

12/1/16

  Yesterday, my sister and parents went to the cinema to watch Disney's new movie Moana. I didn't went with them because that's not a movie I like and because yesterday was my day to watch movie. I choose that after I had finished making my new blog entry, I used this iPad to watch YouTube. Don't worry. My dad agreed to this. So I watched Jacksepticeye's The Last Station gameplay. This video was one of the longest video made by Jacksepticeye that I have ever watched. Its length was an hour and a half. I also watched Vanossgaming's Death Run Thanksgiving edition. In the beginning of ther gameplay, Daithi De Nogla told the beginning of Thanksgiving.  A long time ago, there's a land called Not America. Then Americans came, and it became America which was got 'Murica from it. And that's why we celebrate Tanksgiving(that's how Nogla pronounced Thanksgiving). It was pretty funny. Especially the trap where there's a small Oreo. But when the trap activated, there's a whole lot of explosions. Another funny part is when they are trying to go through a trap which is pairs of knives with its sharp side facing upward. There's a guy who died about twenty times. And he doesn't actually past it. He actually use the flying mode to fly over it. I also watch the first part of the video about five most iconic pistols. One of them is the old German automatic pistol. No, it's not the Luger, even though it's one of the most iconic pistols.

  Now, let's talk about other miscellaneous stuffs that I thought of. My Lego MOCs' color harmony was based one how good the model looks. If it was an beautiful and important MOC, its color harmony would be good. But if it was a small and unimportant one and if I don't have enough pieces to gives it color harmony, its color would be too bright or not in any particular order, which will make it looks like a robot assembled by pieces from scraps from the junkyard kind off like Metro in the movie Real Steel. Anyway, it's December already. But the exact release date of the fifth book of the Arinthian Line series wasn't announced yet. But I am sure it would be close now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét