Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 12, 2016

12/13/16

  Ok, let's get in the details of the matches that I played in No More Room In Hell on last Saturday. The map I played was called mms_arpley, as I have said in the last entry. Each player had nothing in the beginning. We had to defend the bridge from being overrun by the zombies for ten waves. After surviving ten waves, the surviving players could enter a train to escape, or extracted, as the game said.  There's about three or four supply drops in ten rounds. There are also armory below the bridge. But you need a key and a gas can to open it. My favorite weapon in the armory is the shotgun with two barrels on top of each other; the M4A1 assault rifle, which was originally set on semi-automatic mode that can be changed, but I don't remember how; and a Magnum, a revolving pistol which was also called revolver. However, the most common gun the the game that wasn't in the armory might be the Ruger and a Glock 18 or M1911. The Ruger sucks because it was just as powerful as a Glock. Most other gun only need to fire one shot into the head of the zombie to kill it except other handguns and sub-machine guns. The Ruger takes two shots into the head of the zombie to kill one. The reason I like shotguns are because they are powerful in close range. If I got grabbed by a zombie, it mostly only tok one shot to kill it. However, other guns, with the exception of the Ruger and handguns and sub machine guns, is better at far range. I especially like the M4A1 if use in far range for its scope enhanced the signt but doesn't enhance too much. Also, the scope have crosshair, making it easier to see the crosshair and to aim. I also like the Magnum because it was the most powerful pistol. Like other guns that I like, it only took one shot in the head to kill a zombie. However, the player had to pull back the cock before each shot. But it worth it. The worst thing that could happen is that you run through a bunch of zombies to got a gun then realized that it was out of ammo. That happened to me once. There was a bunch of zombies. I rushed to the place where I had previously died that have many weapons. I grasped my favorite gun, the shotgun, and shoot at the hordes of the zombies. In all of the guns that were there, I grabbed the one that doesn't have any ammo in it. Of course, I died shortly after that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét