Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 12, 2016

12/8/16

  I played the trailer of the game Planetary Annihilation again. I still like that song in the trailer. In that game, there are nukes; a Titan which drill into the planet's core and drop a bomb into it; a death star, which the game called Annilaser; and rockets which are build on the planet to drive the planet into another planet. Those are one of the most powerful weapons in Planetary Annihilation in the sense that it coild destroy much in a short time. I will show my mom that trailer to see if she could understand what they said in the trailer.

  Yesterday night, I watched YouTube; and now I'm gonna write about some of the notable things that I watched yesterday. First of all, I watched a guy play Planetary Annihilation. He play the Galactic War mode. He landed an a moon, which also is where his enemy is. The fight took 14 minutes. In the end, he use his Commander to attack the enemy's Commander. The enemy's Commander's health was already low because he had attacked it with his tanks earlier. There are also tanks aiding him this time too. Vanossgaming mpnever failed to make me laugh. In his funniest videos, I have to laugh at least five times; and at least three of those times I laugh aloud because it was so funny that I can't hold it back. The Gmod Zombie was funny, especially when they made fun of Daithi de Nogla's new Gmod costume. Another one is Death Run, which Daithi De Nogla pronounced "Deffwun", with a presidential theme. In this map, the Death Runner runs through the White House full of traps. In the end, there's Elmo from Seasame Street on the pulpit.

  Also, the peas tnat I planted for my science fair project haven't sprouted yet. Not even the one watered with normal temperature. There are three groups, the one that was watered with hot water, and the one watered with cold water, and the watered with normal temperature water. Of course, normal here means that it came straight out of the sink. And in November, it was considered cool, not normal.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét