Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 12, 2016

12/5/16

  Last Saturday, I was allowed to play on the computer again. On the day prior to that, which is Friday, I bought a game on Bundle Star. I bought a game called Planetary Annihilation which is kind of similar to Age of Empires series. The different that instead of setting in some land on Earth, it sets in a solar system. The story is this. In the future, mankind had destroyed themselves through war. Unfortunately, their robots commanders, called Gemeral, I think, awakes and continued the work of their predecessors, to annihilate everything. We are one of these Generals setting out to destroy other Generals' empire. This is how we play. We first choose a planet in the solar system to drop the General. Then we build our building like electric generators and iron extractors and other things. We could build nuclear missiles and even a death star. Unfortunately, all these informations came from trailers and gameplays of others because I can't play this game. The computer kept on freezing everytime I started a match. I must have more rams in order to play it. Fortunately, however, I didn't spent much in buying this game. Its original price was $28, but since I bought it on Bundle Star as it have a sale, which is 97% off, it only took me a dollar to buy it. Another unfortunate thing is that I lost a lot of playing time to restart the computer and open up the computer, which is because my dad thinks that there's a problem inside the computer. I could only play for one hour.

  About the Lego MOCs and Bionicle, there are some news. First of all, I made another Lego MOC using the CCBS. Originally, that MOC was supposed to be an antagonist, which are put in the second highest case, but I have to put all the big ones in the highest case because the new MOC was too tall for the old case. Another good news concerning Bionicle is that I have watched ManiaMac last episode of Heart of Vengence. And there's another series coming up. The bad news is that there won't be a Bionicle wave in 2017. Bionicle had been canceled, again. I don't know what CCBS set that will be replacing Bionicle on 2017. Maybe it would be Herofactory again, or the CCBS Star Wars, or another series.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét