Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 12, 2016

12/19/16

  Last Friday, it is confirmed that on next Friday, we're going out for Christmas celebration. And by we, I mean those who learn the Bible from a teacher to teach us "kids". The downside is that the time I got to use the iPad might decrease. However, the good thing is that there will be no Bible lesson that Friday.

  On Saturday, I downloaded a few new games. And since, the old games that I like to play, like War Thunder and Team Fortress 2 can't load, and No More Room In Hell doesn't have any easy match, I played those new games. But there's one game that stands out among the others. It was called Istrolid. It was a 2D RTS, Real Time Strategy, game. The player had to create some models of ships. That we build a fleet in each match. N msot of the matches, there are four capture point, each team had two of them. The main base is where the ships spawn. It also generate $10 per second. And each capture point that we had captured generate $1 per second. I had created some shits which I actually classified them. There's a slow but heavily armored ship wth rank 3 (I made up the ranking system) fire power. I called it a Frigate. A small fast ship with rank 1 fire power is a Interceptor. A small and quite fast ship with rank 2 fire power is a Fighter. Another ship with speed slightly faster than the Frigate with rank 3 fire power and medium armor is called a Gunship. A slow, more heavily armored than the Gunship a bit, with rank 4 fire power is called a Destroyer. There's also a very fast ship with rank 0 fire power and no armor which I called it a Droid. A fast lowly armored ship with two anti missile is gonna ne called Anti-Missile Interceptor. Another ship with four anti missile guns with speed a bit slower than the Fighters are called Heavy Anti-Missile. I intended to create a new class of ship next Saturday. It would be heavily armored, slow moving, and possibly rank 7 fire power. It would be called a Dreadnought. There would also be a very big ship called the Destructor class. It would have medium speed, heavily armored, with a fire power that I think I will have to give it ranks 10. It would be square, but not symmetrical in all four sides. But I haven't actually give name to the model yet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét