Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 12, 2016

12/12/16

  Last Saturday, I use the computer. Here is the record of what happened during the time I use my computer. First of all, I tried to play Planetary Annihilation by switching its screen mode from fullscreen to windowed. It didn't work. I have to ask my mom to open it again. I didn't try that again. Instead, I played War Thunder. There's nothing new this time. I still haven't finished researching the new attacker class plane. The only notable thing when I play War Thunder today is that while using the SBD-13, I dropped three bombs on a group of AI controlled ground force, which is either AA or tanks, I took out six of them. Next, I play No More Room In Hell. This game is a multiplayers zombie survival game. For some reason, I keep on playing on the map mms_arpley. When the server changed its map, the game suddenly quit by itself. I gave up playing that game and tried a new game that I just downloaded. It's called Double Action: Boogaloo. The result? The computer freeze, and I have to turn the computer off because it's already 1:00 pm.

  Last Sunday, nothing interesting happened except when I got to use the iPad to chat and watch YouTube that night. I watched Jacksepticeye's What's the Box and several of Vanossgaming's videos. What's the Box is a Third Person Shooter game. Each player is a box shooting others with a stapler, which only have three shots each time you reloads, and a paper cutter, for close range combat. It's was pretty funny. The maps have a whole lot of boxes there, allowing the players to blend in with their surroundings. As for Vanossgaming's videos, I watched hi, and his friends play Call of Duty Zombie and another game which looks like Play Doh war. Call of Duty Zombie was very funny to me. So is the other game. Actually, almost every video of Vanossgaming makes me laugh, if not laughing out loud.

  Today, our family went to make new passports. Of course, it was complicated. But you jaut need to know that I didn't have it yet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét