Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 12, 2016

12/15/16

  Yesterday, I watched use the iPad instead of watching movie on the television. I deleted Blitz Brigade and Order & Chaos Online 2. In place of them, I redownloaded Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and Injustice: Gods Among Us. Even though I decided to delete Injustice, Galaxy of Heroes proves to be quite a good game. Since the last time I played this game, the game have updated. We could fight Fleet Battle now. Currently, on the Light Side, I have the Resistance X-Wings and Jedi Counselor Starfighter. On the Dark Side, however, I only have the Imperial TIE Fighter. Also, I unlocked the Resistance Pilot and TIE Fighter Pilot. Unfortunately, however, I can't play the Fleet Battle yet because it is required that you have to be at level 60; and I'm only level 40. But there's anither good news. The good news was that I pnly have two shards away from unlocking Asoka Tano. She will be my first main character Force user in this game that I own. Sure, I have the Jedi Counselor; but he wasn't a main character. He doesn't even have a proper name. Anyway, I was able to restored the memories of the last time I played that game. Boba Fett was currently my strongest character. He was a four star level 40 character. However, my strongest Light Side is Clone War version of Chewbacca. He was quite similar to A New Hope Chewbacca. Still have that belt across is shoulder and the crossbow blaster. Of the Imperial soldiers, I only have the Forst Order Stormtrooper and TIE Fighter pilot. But still no important character from the movies or cartoons.

  Today was officially Otaku Day, as stated of Facebook. But I don't think it's that special to me. I even forgot about it until I look at the calendar.

  Tomorrow gonna be the premier of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. I won't watch this movie on the cinema. Maybe after it have came out for a few months, I will ask my dad to download that movie on the USB and watch it on the television. But I will watch Assassin's Creed the Movie.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét