Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 12, 2016

12/7/16

  Let's continue talking about my new but unable to play game, Planetary Annihilation. Remember that quote from the trailer of that game that I told you in the last entry? I realized that it wasn't exactly as what they said on the trailer. In the trailer, they said, "Sentient war machines, forged by their ancestors with only one mission, to annihilate everything." The song is awesome still.  I still like it. Unfortunately, I was still unable, or rather haven't, to find the name of that song. That song, even though they didn't say anything, was still good to me. Actually, they do said something; but I can't understand a word. It is not because my English skill was bad but because what they said in the trailer wasn't English. At least, that's what I think it is. I realized that there are factions in the game. Each faction is equivalent to a different color. One of them is the Legion. A Youtuber who play that game said that the Legion wasn't as aggressive as the blue faction. He said that its u its are stronger, I think. But I am sure that he said that the untis are more expensive. I also realized that there are many types of Titans. There's a four legged one that stamp down to hit nearby enemies. A spaceship which shoots lasers. A mobile fortress that shoots enemies from afar. A satellite that fires from space. And a drill that drills into the core of the planet and drop a bomb into it; the process took only a minute in realtime. This is a 3D multiplayer realtime strategy game.

  There are many types if games. Some of them that I know are MMORPG, RPG, FPS, TPS, RTS, and turn-base. MMORPG is an online game where we took a role of a characer. RPG is like MMORPG except they weren't multiplayer. FPS is a shooting game with first person; TPS use third person. RTS is a strategy game which players play without having turns. Turn-base have turns. I like FPS and RTS.

  Yesterday, I made a current event about the exit of United Kingdoms from the European Union. The decision is called Brexit.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét