Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 12, 2016

12/28/16

  There's two jokes that I have in my mind. I am going to write it out here. Here's the first one. What do you call a stupid yet wealthy person? Success-fool. Hahahahh. Get it? Good. Now the next one is this. The irony of Labor Day is that no one actually labor on that day. Now tht is some truth. Unless you put it that way, or ways similar to that, you won't find it funny. Sometimes, joke is not about word plays, situations, etc., but they are about how you put one obvious thing in a way that makes it funny. Either that or my second joke isn't funny at all.

  It have been two days since I sent Jacksepticeye the code for Deep Dungeons of Doom. Maybe it was because he haven't checked his Yahoo, or he doesn't think I was serious, or simply because he said about that on his video. I don't really know. I haven't watched any of his video since I sent him that redeem code. In fact, I haven't watched any of his videos since last Wednesday, let alone knowing that he said about that. But I have actually dreamed that I watched one of his video where he said about there's a fan who sent him a Steam code for a game. If he actually said that on one of his videos, that would be amazing.

  Yesterday, I watched the first half of Avengers: Age of Ultron. This is a movie made by Marvel Studio. Tony Stark, after scanning Loki's scepter, find that it have informations to create Ultron, an AI that Tony dreamed of that would control his Steel Legion to help defend the world lest the aliens should invade the Earth again. But Ultron went out of control. He was programmed to maintain peace. Be he made his mission to help mankind became better. Thus, he decided to make a global destruction so that mankind may have opportunity to "evolve". In the movie, JARVIS, Tony's AI that original controled the Steel Legion and help Tony, had a biological body.

  This Friday, December 30th, is the premier of the Assasin's Creed movie. But I planned to watch it on January of 2017.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét