Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 12, 2016

12/26/16

  Last Friday, our group in our church went out to celebrate Christmas by going to a milk tea restaurant called Tocotoco. However, I choose the cold caramel with whipping cream on it. 

  On Saturday, I played War Thunder until 10:30 am. At first, I played Istrolid while I wait War Thunder to load after it had updated. But before War Thudner finished loading, I quit Istrolid to watch YouTube and chatting on Facebook. As I have discovered last Thursday, using the tanks in War Thunder is fun. Before this, I don't like to use the tanks because of its usual lagging when turning. Now, I know how to control it. Also, I finally finished the landing in Simulator mode. But playing the Simulator and Reality mode is way harder than the Arcade mode. My tank faction is Britain. I choose Britain only because it had cool looking starter tanks. Currently, I'm using a SPAA and two other light tank, ATC Mk. II and the Crusader Mk. I. Then I stopped temporarily. Our family went out to Highland Coffee near a landmark in Hanoi, the Hanoi Flag. It was near the Vietnam Military Museum. That might be one of my favorite museum that I have even been too yet. It had armored vehicles, planes, helicopters, cannons, bombs, and a rocket out on the courtyard. Inside, there's a tank and several guns. One of the gun that caught most of my attentions is the Colt M1911. There are two of them there. The M1911 was first created in 1911. Since then, the gun was still used in the US Armed Force and by the polices too. Another gun that I like is a sniper rifle. This wasn't a modern looking one. It was like the one you might use hunting deers. When I returned home, I ate lunch. And after that, I continued playing War Thunder. By the time my time to play has ended, I had finished researching the Valentina Mk. I. It was my first Medium Tank. 

  Because it was Christmas, Bundle Star gave me a free game. But what really pissing me off is that original price of the game is $4.99, but it was not availible for the platform that my game use, Ubuntu, or Linux. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét