Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 12, 2016

12/29/16

  Yesterday, I watched YouTube and chat on Facebook instead of watching movie on the television. I watched Jacksepticeye's and Vanossgaming's videos. I watched Jacksepticeye's Party Hard game. It was quite funny. Especially when Jack was talking to user watchers, and zombies killed him while he wasn't noticing. The video where he played Hello Neighbor was kind off boring. The ending was definitely boring. But the parts where he was caught by the neighbor was funny. The Subnautica was also good. However, the big alien cannon was sucks. I doesn't mean the shooting and sound part. But I was talking about the look of the cannon. The cannon was on the side of the center piece. And it wasn't symmetrical. That's sucks. Vanossgaming's video was a Gmod Death Run. It was funny as always. The map in this video was Santa's Workshop. Funniest part is the over where, when the trap was activated, the player was sucks into it. Wildcat was the only who got sucked into it. And his Gmod skin was a pig, making it kind of fit together. While I do this, my sister was watching Moana with our mom on the phone.

  About Facebook, I was combining my friends' name with restaurant names. Some examples are MarkDonald, parody of McDonald; Nai Express, parody of Thai Express; and Kristelle Fried Chaos, parody of KFC.

  This week, we are reviewing for our semester exam, which was coming tomorrow. Of course, there are only a few parts of the exam, for I was kind off the schedule. But there would be no Bible content nor Bible Verse Test because I have already done those yesterday. I was very positive about my Verse Exam. I think it might have a 90 on it. However, about the Content Exam, I was a little bit less positive. I might only got a 80 to 85 on that one.

  Next Sunday is gonna be New Year. It would be fun, I think.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét