Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 10, 2016

10/3/16

  Last Friday, my friends at our church invited their friend whom they met on Facebook. We also took picture of each other. It wasn't the normal though. We all try not to be taken picture. I was able to toke some. One of the ways I do this is by having my friend behide me, then switch from back camera  to front camera. Works everytime.

  On Saturday, I tried to play War Thunder, but somehow, I can't run the game. It keep closing itself. I tried to record Red Crucible: Firestorm, but I died too much so I got bored. Finally, I play Robocraft; but I didn't record it. I sold a rare part, which I can't use because my robot's CPU, the measurement of amount of pieces you're able to put on the robot, wasn't enough. I sold it for about 36,000 units. It was enough to buy two railguns, four plasma guns, two anti-aircraft guns, and a right electro shield. It still doesn't help me. But when I have learned how to use those guns together in the right way and play against AIs, those mew guns actually help me. The railguns are use to snipe enemies from afar. Plasma guns are from closer enemies. Strong plasma gun are for enemies very close for they took a lot of energies to fire. And laser guns are for finishing enemies with very few health because these guns took very little energies to fire.

  On Sunday, I continue to play Robocraft and actually record it. But I haven't edited it. That night, my dad taught me how to drive the motorcycle.

  Today, I was able to walk three miles for less than fourty-six minutes. My time today was fourty-five minutes and thirty seconds. The temperature was normal. It was a little bit windy in the beginning. But later, it was a little bit hot. But I was able to walk fast enough.

  In school, I had a science quiz and math speed test. Both were good. The science test got one out of ten wrong. I also had a Bible verse quiz. The verse quiz, as my dad estimated, got a 98 point.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét