Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 10, 2016

10/5/16

  Yesterday, I chat with my friend on Facebook. I was allowed to chat later than later because my dad watch movie on the television. My dad Pyramid, a horror movie about a group of archeologists and people who film the exploration of a new found pyramid. But they failed to escape. And to make things worse, there's a mysterious creature inside the pyramid killing those who enter it. The following sentences may contain spoilers. That mysterious creature was Anubis, who take people's heart and put in on a scale to see if they are pure or not. He won't stop until he found someone pure. And, as all horror movie where our view is through a camera, everyon single person in the movie died.

  This morning, I also failed to walk three miles in fourty-six minutes or less. I even walk slower than yesterday. My time today was fourty-six minutes and twenty-seven seconds. The reason that caused me to walk slower is because I walk too fast at the beginning. I usually complete the first mile in sixteen minutes, but today, it only took me fifteen minutes to walk a mile. And usually, only my left leg is the one that got very tired during the walk. But my right leg also got very tired today. However, I was still able to walk pretty fast. And thanks God that my stomach doesn't ache.

  This morning, I had to end class soon because I have a speech about human body. I had to end class soon by not watching the mathmetics class video but only read and do the works in the textbook. And when I got upstair, I realized that I forgot to translate a whole page of words in my speech that I don't know in Vietnamese. Because of that incident, my speech today seems worse than the last one.

  In the evening, I translated two stories from Story Lessons on Self-Behaviour (Morals) by Lois Bates. After that, I went downstairs, take my dog out for it to pee, take a bath, and then read the lesson that I won't learn until five lessons later. And while my dad and I were walking, we talked about games.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét