Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 10, 2016

10/10/16

  Last Friday was a little bit boring because there're only a few of us there. And Replaykit don't even work on Blitz Brigade. And to make the matter worse, not much of my friends whom I like to talk with are online on Facebook. That night, I try to send a report form for Gameloft talking about the Replaykit problem. But they said that they can't send it, and it took too long so I gave up.

  On Saturday morning, I had to delete War Thunder then redownload it. The reason I had to do that is because the game keep crashing whenever I had opened it for two minutes. It took over two hours for me to download it. When I was finally finished downloading it, I was only able to play half a game. Also, I had unlocked another Attacker I think I should unlock a Fighter next time. Now, my hypothesis is that a Fighter specialize in destroying other planes, whereas the Attackers are specialize in destroying ground units, which was the main objective in most of War Thunder game. But I still research on another Fighter because it looks cool like the P-40. The Attacker was also sleek, but I like the Fighter more. Not because of it's usefulness, of course, but because of it's look.

  That evening, I went out to Hoan Kiem lake by myself to buy some books. My dad told me that I need to go out. I bought four books, two of which is short stories by O. Henry, and the other two are Japanese books. One was Sword Art Online 5, which was shorter than book one but had the same cost. I didn't like that book as the other one, Welcome to the N.H.K., which was shorter a bit and cheaper. But it had more humor than SAO 5.

  On Sunday, I brought my book with me when our family went to my mom's mother house. There, I finished the first book.

  This morning, I was able to walk three miles four fourty-four minites and fifty-nine seconds, which is very fast. Also, I started to read the short stories by O. Henry.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét