Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 10, 2016

10/26/16

  Yesterday, I was a little bit sick so it's hard for me to sleep. I can't sleep until somewhere after 1:00 am a few minutes. I was still a little bit tired today, but I felt much better than yesterday.

  I don't learn guitar today because the teacher and I had some problem remembering the time. I still think that I am right.

  Anyway, yesterday, my dad and I research a little bit about current army's transportation. The C-35 or something is the largest US made transportation plane in the USAF today. The Nimitz class was the biggest aircraft carrier in the US navy and the world. There's some other country with aircraft carriers that I do not think that they have it. Thailand is one of them. Another country is France.

  I've found a new WWII era plane in the USAF. It was the P-51. The P-51 outward look, in my opinion, wasn't as good looking as the P-40. One of my questions about planes that wasn't in World War II is that does the B-52 use jet engines or propellers. Base on my dad's respond when he saw the picture of the B-52 with jet engines, it seems like the B-52 use propellers only. But the pictures that we found shows it otherwise. Also, I've programmed a dictionary which was about the planes in World War II that I know from three different air forces. They're the USAF, the RAF, and the Luffwaffe. The Luffwaffe had the Messershmitt BF 109, Messershmitt 262A, the BV-238. The RAF had the Spitfire, Hurricane, and the Typhoon. The USAF had the P-40, P-51, SBD-13, and the B-17. I was able to let my program asking for which air force to see until we type "stop". It was pretty cool. Anyway, I will record a gameplay with my friend on War Thudner name Foxtrot on Saturday if all go according to plan. And maybe another friend of mine which I met on the game AtWar. I only hope that if Foxtrot couldn't play on Saturday and move it to Sunday, I would be able to play on Sunday too.

  Tomorrow, I think I'll get well.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét