Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 10, 2016

10/31/16

  Last weekends, I didn't play War Thunder due to the fact that I got a test or quiz with the score below 60. So it was quite boring. I mainly spend my time by staying upstair to read books. I'm currently reading The Black Tulip by Alexandre Dumas for my next book report. This book talks mainly about a guy whom like tulips and was put in prison. I can't spell out his name because the book wrote his name in a way for Vietnamese to be able to read it. I also watch a lot of movies. One notable one is Paddington. Paddington is based on a book by an English author. The movie Paddington was about the adventure of a bear from the jungle of Peru in London with the Browns. Funny how Paddington looks like a grizzly bear and that family's name is Brown. Somehow, I can't remember what movies I watched on Saturday. Paddington is funny. I like it. Though I would like the movie I watched after it, Fury, if I haven't watched it before. Fury was about a tank crew in World War II. In the end, their tank broke down and they had to keep a German SS battalion front attacking a group of cooks and engineers in a distance town. In the end, all died except Norman, the newest guy in the crew.

  I'll continue talking about World War II, YouTube, or War Thunder. There might be less things to talk about War Thunder because I'm not allowed to play it this weekend. Anyway, the reason I like the P-40 is because it's nose is pointy, not flat. It makes the plane looks more streamline. Now, let's change the topic. I've figured out that the position of the fighter's machine guns are different. I have know of two. The first place is right above the engine. And the second place is inside the wing. My World War II era plane model, whcih was made of Lego. Had its guns in the wings. I have recently modified it. It's wings are longer and had flaps to flip up or down. It couldn't actually fly or shoot of course, or else I will be more famous than, I don't know, Vanoss, maybe. Vanoss is not too famous as Felix Kjellberg (Pewdiepie) or Sean (Jacksepticeye). But he is quite famous. The German's tanks are called Panzer, short for Panzerkampfwagen, which means light armored vehicle. The tanks Tiger II looks quite good. Its cannon is long. And it looks cool.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét