Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 10, 2016

10/11/16

  Yesterday, we made a plan for me to find a place to learn guitar. Not only because I need to learn guitar, but also because I wanna make friends. At our family meeting, we ate Kinos, another kind of potato chip, instead of Ligo because the store near us doesn't sell that anymore. Kinos wasn't as good as Ligo. It doesn't have as much seasoning as Ligo, and it wasn't as crispy as Ligo. But comparing Ligo to Pringles, Pringles is still the best potato chip sold in cylinder container. Of course, there're still many kind of better potato chip than Pringles. One of them is Lays. Lays is called Poca in Vietnam, but here, we don't have sour cream flavor Poca. Only imported Lays has sour cream flavor. 

  This morning, I walked slow again. Today's speed was way slower than yesterday's. The time it took me to walk three miles today is fourty-seven minutes and twenty-four seconds. Yesterday's time was fourty-four minutes and fifty-nine seconds. My legs were a bit tired while walking. My right leg had also got a little bit tired. I think the reason I could walk faster yesterday is because the way I walk. I didn't lean forward, each time I stretch my legs out was longer, and I didn't have a fast pace. 

  This morning, in school, there's not much subject. Bible doesn't have any lessons, and history had a test. I found out that I had forgotten to do Quiz 7. And I had to do it. My quiz was terrible, like, 5/10 only. My test might be better. But because it's too long, I don't check to see how much of the test is correct. I also had a math speed test. 

  I also translated nearly two articles that evening. One was a story from that book which my dad planned to translate somwe could publish it. The other one was about five things that entrepreneurs truly understand. I could only translate the first few sentences of it before I went with my dad to the place where my younger sister's school bus drop her. We also ate ice cream. Then we went to the place where there're guitar teacher. But the school had been disbanded long ago. I had to find a new place now. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét