Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 10, 2016

10/4/16

  Yesterday, I translated three more stories in Story Lessons on Manner and Behavior or something by Lois Bates. Two of those stories are about truthfulness. And the last one was about loyalty. The book said that loyalty is "doing right even when no one was around." Anyway, that night, I ate chocolate cookies and another type of cookie for our family meeting. The chocolate cookie wasn't delicious at all. It was like those square, buttery cookies in a Danisa cookie box except that they have chocolate chips. When I bought it, I thought was supposed to be something like those 76,000k chocolate cookies. I also bought Nestles ice tea. I love this tea. You could make it with cold water, and I doesn't make it hard to sleep. It's flavor was also good. It had like flavor, even though it taste just like I had drink it years ago.

  This morning, I wasn't able to walk three miles in fourty-six minutes or less. My time was fourty-six minutes and seventeen seconds. God still help me in that, even though I didn't achieve the time. Because, as they've said, God help those who help themself. The weather was cool at first. Later, however, it started to get hotter and sunnier. Luckily, there's some pretty tall buildings around blocking the sun's light and making most part of my walk cooler.

  When I returned, I ate fried rice and Nestles ice tea. They may not be a good combination for breakfast, but both of them are delicious when eaten separately. Since the ice tea could be made with cold water, I used cold water that I put in the fridge to make it. A glass of sweet cold ice tea makes me feel cooler after my walk.

  Today, I had two quizzes. One of reading appendix quiz, and the other was spelling quiz. But I forgot to do two other quizzes, so I had to do four quizzes today. The spelling quiz got the worst grade. I only got 16/20 right. And in that afternoon, I didn't translate any article. Instead, I read the section about human body in my last year's science textbook for my speech about human's body. This speech is the second one the continue my last one. I'm gonna present it tommorrow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét