Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 10, 2016

10/19/16

  This morning, it rained a little bit so I don't walk. Because of that, I began my class an hour earlier than normal.

  This evening, I went to the dentist to fix my teeth. My front teeth had been reduced its size and will be coated with porcelains this Friday.

  Now, let's continue talking about War Thunder and my YouTube channel. Yesterday, I commented on Jacksepticeye's channel, asking for tips from him about my channel. As the result, I got another subscriber. Jacksepticeye haven't replied yet, though. I hope that he will reply to my comment. Other than that yesterday, I searched how to became popular on YouTube using WikiHow. I also post a discussion on Steam discussion forum about needing another friend to co-op with on my gameplays. Anyway, the BV-236 on War Thunder was a premium plane. For that reason, I think that the German BV-236 was stronger than the US B-17B Flying Fortress. Anyways, I found out that the Spitfire had two models. One was the German Messeschmitt A262 was the first jet fighter. The Japanese Mitsubishi AM6 was the plane called Zero. The two USAF planes that I knew of was the B-17 Flying Fortress and the P-40. The P-40 was a fighter while the B-17 was a bomber. I had a book about planes which said that the B-17 had thirteen defensive turrets on it. Judging from the look of the German BV-236, the BV-236 only had about five defensive turrets. But somehow, the BV-236 was more powerful than the B-17. The Messesschmitts also had at least two propeller models in War Thunder. I only know two models, one of which had the famous Nazi symbols in the middle with yellow in its head and tail. I don't know much about the Chinese or Soviet air force in War Thunder. Gaijin was a Russian company, but I didn't care about that enough to make me interest in Russian planes. But I was interested in odd-looking planes. One of the examples was the plane with the nickname Flying Pancake for it flat and circular shape. I also found out that there's a Russian bomber in that game with was like in WWI era.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét