Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 9, 2016

9/29/16

  Yesterday, I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Out of the Shadow. In this movie, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo, is finding Shredder after he had escaped the police using a teleportation device. Shredder accidentally telepoerted to another dimension and met Krang. Krang told Shredder if he find the other two pieces to open the dimensional gate, Krang would be able to bring his weapon over and rule the world and let Shredder rule with him. Shredder agrees and Krang gave him a substance, which Shredder used on his two new assistance and turned them into mutant rhino and hog. After much fighting, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles finally defeated Krang. Shredder was actually been betrayed by Krang before and was frozen and stored in another place, which went with Krang back to his original dimension. The four turtle brothers finally show themself to the police so they would help them. They were given the "Key to the City". That movie was actually pretty good. It was about an hour and fourty-five minutes. When I finished it, it was nearly eleven o'clock in the evening already. 

  This morning, I was also abke to walk three miles for less than fourty-six minutes, but it was a little bit slower than the last time. My time today was fourty-five minutes and fourty-eight seconds. It was pretty good time though, but it was also a close one. I was only two seconds from the limit time. Thanks to God, I had been able to walk quite fast these days. 

  At noon, I was able to made the speech about the human's body without being too anxious nor talk too small. I had more courage to talk about it with people I had already know than with people that I had just met for the first time. It went pretty well. I talked about five systems, the cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, urinary, and lymphatic system. The last six will be present by me next week's Wednesday. 

  This evening, we walked a little bit different. My dad and I walk first, then my mom walk with mu dad later. Dinner was good. We had fired chicken, which I like very much. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét