Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 9, 2016

9/15/16

  Yesterday, I taught myself a little bit of German. I taught my self the letters from one to five. The followings are the words I learn form the smallest value to the biggest value: eine, zwei, drei, vier, and feuf. That night, I watched Muselk play Team Fortress 2 while waiting for my friend's responses on Messenger. I remembered that I had already said about how I had already Dissembled the Cow Mangler and that it had became, as Muselk said, "The best Weapon in TF2". Luckily, in the Heavy Vs Pyro event, which I chose Team Pyro, I got the Bison as the reward for being on the winning team. And I am happy because of that, even though the projectile speed is very slow. After that, I watched Jacksepticeye play Reign, one of my favorite game that Jacksepticeye play on his videos. I had only watched less than half the video when my dad told me to read my science textbook to do the science appendix quizzes. When I was 11:00 pm, I woke my dad up to do the quizzes because I had already finished reading through it briefly. But my dad, woken in the middle of his sleep, said that he'll ask the question for me tomorrow's night. I went to bed after that and read a book about Arsene Lupin for a while.

  This morning, it was hotter than yesterday. And my walking speed was thus also effected. My time today was fourty-six minutes and twenty-something seconds. The sky was also was sunnier. When I returned home, I found out that I had to go outagain to buy sticky rice for my breakfast. My mom, yesterday, had already said that the rice is enough for our whole family to eat for breakfast. And apparently she's wrong.

  This afternoon, I didn't translate any article. Instead, I read the science textbook again. This time, I had to read it carefully. But I haven't even reached half of the book.

  This evening, while I was walking with my dad, we talked about Youtubers. My dad also asked me if I want anither monitor, and I said yes. With that, it would be easier to record videos for YouTube.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét