Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 9, 2016

9/5/16

  Last Friday, some members of our church came to our home. My friends also came. And one of them brought the book that I asked her to buy for me few weeks ago. That book was named Idiots, Tests, and Summon Beings in English. It was a Japansese light novel. It was pretty funny. I had already read all of the books three times. Anyway, there are all shorts of fun that day, except when I cut my finger because there's a broken glass in the sink. I also played Star Conflict and other games on computer until my dad gave up on entering the password after the second time I restart the computer because it froze. I was really upset when that happens. But there're pizzas for lunch so it ease me a little bit.

  That evening, we went to our grandparents house. When we arrived, it was about 3 or 4 pm. My cousin went with us. That night, I went to bed pretty some. It was kinda cold so I prepared by putting a roll of toilet paper in bed.

  On Saturday morning, it was surprisingly hot, so I woke up early to read my new book. I couldn't sleep anhway. It was about 6:00 am by then. In two hours, I read that book and finished it. I also talked with my friends on Facebook. That weekend was probably the weekend where I had most fun.

  On Sunday, there's nothing unusual except that I finished my new book again. That evening, we went home. My dad also told me that tomorrow, which means today, I need to list out what materials are in my subjects and that I need to write them down for at least 5 pages. We had rolled food for dinner. We had soy sauce and wasabi with it.

  Today, I started to list things down on paper. I started from 8:00 am, stopped for lunch at 11:55 am, starts again in 2:00 pm, and then stopped for the day at 4:45 pm. I had already covered History, Science, and Mathematics. It was actually quite boring for me. I had to write a lot so that sucks. When I had to write a lot, my letters usually are small and unclear. Very unclear. Sometimes, I had to re-write them. It was sometimes hard and monotonous. especially with science, where there is 12 units to list. But, by the end of the day, I had already writen more than 5 pages.  Tonight, we're gonna have a family meeting, but it rains so we can't go out buy anything. Fortunately, we still have something home to eat. Right now, it was raining.

  Tomorrow, im gonna continue the rest of my works. And I also hoped that I had actually done all of the book reports that I need to do. I believed so since there're some book that I had done a report on but forgot to write it down on the records.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét