Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 9, 2016

9/8/16

  Yesterday, I am not allowed to chat on Facebook because I used it yesterday without my parent's agreement. So instead, I watched the television. I watched two episodes of Science of Stupid and half an episode of Nazi World War Weird. Science of Stupid had videos of people failing while trying to do stunts or just simply riding bike. Before most of the video that used a certain law of science, the host said about the law that needed to do that stunts right. To me, it was a lot of fun. Some situations are really funny. The first episode that I watched had the theme of sports, and the second one replayed all the most dangerous and hurtful videos. Nazi World War Weird was about the Nazi's secrets during World War II. The episode that I watched yesterday was about the theory that the Nazi soldiers used Pertivin, a stimulant, to increase their strength and concentration during war. That's why they won in the seige of Eben Emael, the world's strongest fort by then, with only 86 Germans until the German's reinforcements came.

  This morning, I walked faster than any of the days that I have walked in this week. My time today was probably fourty-two minutes and eleven seconds. The weather wasn't hot, as the other days in this week. I hope that I would be able to walk as fast or faster than this morning.

  In class today, I learned about soil in science, division in math, the baptize of Jesus in Bible, Columbus' discovery of America in history, and about how to use the library in language. Christopher Columbus, credited for discovering the New World, wasn't the first European to discover the New World. The First European to discovered it was actually the Viking Leif Ericson. In math, we are still reviewing about the basic in math. Today's review was about division.

  In the afternoon, I went to the dentist to see if they could fix my teeth yet. The dentist told us that I have to wait for another two weeks. And in the evening, I had finally made steaks. My mom seasoned it and I cooked it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét