Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 9, 2016

9/26/16

  Last Friday, we had a lot of fun at our church. We even take a group selfie to apply to our group chat on Facebook. Other than that, our talk was also fun. I had delivered the first book of Spice and Wolf to my friend. I also delete the game Respawnable to reinstall Infinity Blade III. I didn't realized that the triple, capital I's would look that good on blogger. I also anticipated an event of Respawnable before I deleted it. The result is that I got a special four barrel rocket launcher.

  On Saturday, I didn't record any videos for my YouTube channel. Mainly because War Thunder was boring if to watch only, and Team Fortress 2 loads too slow and kinda boring. However, I was able to research two new planes. One was a fighter, and the other was a bomber. I like the fighter, but it's rating to lower than my bomber and naval bomber. I'm currently researching on an attacker. And in the end, I tried Robocraft a little bit.

  On Sunday, I researched to bit for my speech about human's body a bit. But I want to play Robocraft a bit. My dad found out, and I had to shut my computer out. I also found out that my dad means that I only need to research about things in my textbook. That noon, we had steak and pumpkin soup.

  That night, I watched Death Race 2. Death Race 2 was Death Race's prequel ralking about the origin of Death Race and the Death Racer Frankenstein. Frankenstein was actually an prisoner who, being threaten by people whom his boss hire to kill him, disguise as after he had a fatal race accident which ruined his face.

  This morning, I finished my History Test. My correct answers are 59/64. And in the afternoon, I started on my outline of the research about human body which I will presents to my parent's employees on Thursday. My dad guaranteed 70,000 vnd after that speech with bonus it it was good. Tomorrow, I hope that I will walk three miles for less than fourth-six minutes because I failed that today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét