Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 9, 2016

9/22/16

  Yesterday, I watched Shanghai Knight, a movie starring Jackie Chan with anither blond guy who also star in several other movies with Jackie Chan. I watched at the last one fourth of the movie. The Queen of England was with her family to see the fireworks by the Thames River. Nelson was one of the royal family. But he set up the fireworks so that the other members of the royal family could be kill by the Gattling gun. In that movie, there's also a street kid name Charlie Chaplin and an detective-turn-author name Arthur Conan Doyle. Both are real people. Charlie Chaplin is a famous actor. And Aurthur Doyle is a renowned author. He's the author of Sherlock Holmes.

  This morning, I had to use my old, black Nokia phone to see my walking time again. The iPhone won't be available to time my walking until a few weeks later. There's no accidents that cause my stopwatch to reset again. My time today was exactly fourty-fourty minutes and eleven seconds. It wasn't as fast nor faster than my fastest speed this week. But it was still pretty fast.

  In class today, I learned about the other layers of the earth's structure. The disconnection between the curst and the mantle of the earth is called Moho for short. It is one of my prides to say that I remember how to spell the entire thing out. It's called the Mohorovičić discontinuity. I had to use the auto correct for the symbols above the letter "c". In math, we reviewed about fractions and other things. Tomorrow is the first test already.

  In the evening, I do the tests and quizzes that I was suppose to do today. After that, I translate and article about 7 ways to change our lives. After that, we went to buy a special toothbrush for my teeth and buy some books too. I bought the second volume of Spice and Wolf, or Ookami to Koushinryou, in Japanese. I had already bought volume one, which was being borrow by my friend.

  Tomorrow, I'm gonna brought the second volume of Ookami to Koushinryou with me to the church.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét