Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 9, 2016

9/6/16

  Yesterday, we had a family meeting. My dad shared about his day at the place where he went and learn, and I shared about what in next year's school I have read through. We didn't eat the food that was left. But it was actually pretty fun.

  This morning, I woke up at 7:30 am then went out for a walk. I was woke up by the alarm clock. My time today was fast enough. But it was still slower than yesterday. Fortunately, it was cool. It wasn't hot as yesterday. But somehow, I stills walked slower than yesterday.

  My school material research this morning went quite well. I only have English 8 to research. But there's two different books in that subject. There're language and literature book. It tooks me all morning to make a report about it. It was also boring. But I was also able to read ten days before in language and literature and five more days in the other subjects. The reading part is fine. Only the reading to write report part is boring.

  In the evening, I translated anither article that my dad send me. I translated quite slow. And it was quite late when I finished. The article was about five ways to find the job that we have passion in.

  After I've translated all the articles. I went out to buy salmon for sashimi. I go using my bicycle. It was quite tiring to do that. My legs are especially tired. It was a little bit dark when I started went home. I bought bacon, salmon, milo, and peppermint. I like peppermint more then spearmints. The only reason I like peppermint more is because it's spicier than spearmint. Spearmint tends to be a little bit sweat.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét