Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 9, 2016

9/1/16

  Yesterday, I watched YouTube instead of the television. I watched Muselk play Team Fortress 2. I don't play Team Fortress 2 nowaday because it was too hevy for my computer, and I had find other games more interesting, like, Star Conflict and Red Crucible Firestorm. But today my dad gave me a new screen card that allows my computer to run faster. But, unfortunately, I was unable to open games nor Steam with the new screen card installed on it. I also need my computer able to run faster because I wants to record my gameplay of Star Conflict. And maybe Team Fortress 2 also.

  Today is my last day working at the hostel this year. There're not much people that stay there as yesterday, based on the amount of luggage keep behind the place where I sat. I watched anime and YouTubers and chat on FaceBook while I was sitting there and have nothing to do. I watched Jacksepticeye play No Man's Sky, a famous game about space traveling in a vast space that we will never be able to discover all in a lifetime. You like how I just put it? I was trying to get that Dave Barry hilarious style. I like his articles so much and wished to had that kind of hilarious. It was the kind of hilarious where we listed out all the hilarious but bad situation.

  This evening, I translated a new article about five things that Warren Buffett do when he isn't working. I remember all of them now. It was quite hard. Actually, just a little bit. After I've finished translating the article, I installed the screen card by myself with a little help from my dad. He doesn't actually do anything, but he helped me a great deal by instructing me what to do. But, as I have aaid it earlier, it doesn't work. But after I've finished this, my dad and I gonna go up to fixed it.

  Tomorrow, the people from the church are coming to our house in the morning. Coincidentally, it was also a holiday in Vietnam. I was so exciting because not only that my friends are at my home, but also because I wants to show my friends about Star Conflict and other games on my computer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét