Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 9, 2016

9/19/16

  Last Friday, my friend actually remember to bring the book which I asked her to buy for me. The book was the second book of the light novel series Baka to Tesuto to Shoukanjuu, which translated to English is Idiots, Tests, and the Summon Beings. And yes, this is a Japanese book. I enjoy this series. I had watched the cartoon form of it. Both are hilarious. And I also received 10,000 vnd from another friends. It was a fee for borrowing another light novel of mine. The fee is 5,000 vnd for one week. But I will raise the price at the end of this month to 10,000 vnd per week. I will notify this evening. And my friend, which brought the book for me, want to borrow the book which the other friend is reading after he finished reading it. And the friend which is borrowing my book wants to borrow the book which I just bought. So, in short, I'm gonna made a lot of money. The teacher didn't came to the church, so we had a lot of time playing and talking. But I doubt that any of us used more than 50% of our time doing something else than Facebook. At first, I decided to watch YouTube, but the wifi is too slow to do that so I use Facebook and talk instead.

  On Saturday, I had finally completed the installation of my computer's second screen. The second screen helped me a lot in recording. I had finally be able to record a video of me playing the game name War Thunder. Before the installation of the new screen card, I can't play War Thunder because it would be too slow. War Thunder is taken place in the World War II era. We could either control a tank or a plane. I don't usually use tank. But I used planes a lot. I have the Light Fighter, Naval Fighter, and Dive Bomber class of planes. And I'm also currently researching a new Fighter. There're five different forces. The United States, Soviet, German Nazi, Britain, and Japan. I chose the United States Air Force. That night, after many tries, and also fails, I wasn't able upload the video yet. But on Sunday, I was able to do that.

  This morning, I had finally been able to walk three miles for more than fourty-six minutes. And tomorrow, I will start to do my tests and quizzes on computer, including the ones I haven't done yet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét