Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 9, 2016

9/28/16

  Yesterday, I didn't chat because I accidentally use Facebook too long on Monday. Instead, I watched TV. First, I watch America Ninja Warrior. That episode was record in St. Louise, Missouri. There're many competitors. Of course, all came from America. After I had watched it for a while, I watched Crimson Red Peak. That movie was a horror movie. I think the plot is a little bit boring, though. After that, I went up to read my book about famous people. This book talked about 96 famous people. Each one had. The average of three pages for each people. There're many famous people that I already know, heard of, and even unheard of. There's even Jesus, even though they just say that he is just a human. 

  This morning, I had finally been able to walk three miles for fourty-six minutes or less. My time today was fourty-four minutes and fifty-eight seconds. That was a pretty fast time. It had been quite a long time since the last time I has been able walk three miles for such a time. Today, the temperature was somewhere aboout tomorrow's temperature. But in overall, today's temperature is hotter than yesterday since it was still hotter tonight. Good thing that the shirt that I changed into after bath will be change right after I walk the next morning so I don't have to wear the sweaty shirt for 24 hours. 

  Today, I had history Reading Quiz C. My score was better that the last few ones. The correct answers are 4/5. In science, I learned about earthquakes. I had been through a small earthquake. It was in the year 2013, if I am correct. At that time, I was eleven years old. It was quite a terrifying experience for me. Now I learned why there's earthquake. The plates pushes against each other until one breaks. It caused earthquakes. Earthquakes that occurs under water caused high waves called tsunamis. Tsunamis happened more in the Pacific. I could figured that by myself because tsunami came from Japanese, and Japan is in the Pacific Ocean. 

  In the evening, I find charts for my speech and translate words that I don't understand, too. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét