Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 9, 2016

9/13/16

  Yesterday, after the family meeting, I chat with my friends a little bit. Sometimes, they are just offline, so I watched YouTube instead.

  This morning, I was able to walk three miles for less than fourty-six minutes. The time it took me to walk three miles today was only  fourty-four minutes and fifty-five seconds. Today was warmer than yesterday, and for some reason, I walked faster. I usually walk faster when it was cooler.

  Today, I woke up late because I forgot to set my alarm clock. When I woke up, my dad told me to read through what I have learned in seventh grade for the appendix quizes that I have forgot to do last year. It was tedious to read all of them.

  While walking this evening, my dad told me that I should write a story that I made myself or at least a poem.

      Come here, come here,
         Be silence and hear
      To my new poem
         About our next home.
      We're going to the land of ice,
         Still, it was pretty nice.
      We are gonna
        Go to Canada.
     
      We're leaving everything behind
         To go to the new land.
      The people there can be kind,
         But we still have to try
      To live without rely    
         On the people of Canada.

  Tomorrow, I hoped that I would be able to walk faster than this morning.
       

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét