Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 8, 2016

8/31/16

  Yesterday, I watched YouTube on the iPad instead of watching movie on the television because there are no good movie to watch. I watched people playing games like Jacksepticeye and Vanokssgaming. Vanossgaming's lastest video is the Gmod Death Run. The theme in that video is the Olympic. It was quite hilarious. This was one of thise videos where there are more friends of his there. The hardest one was the ice hockey trap. It shoots the hockey and kills everyone infront of it. 

  Today, at the hostel, I was able to talk with a foreigner a little bit. He asked me if I work at the hostel, and I answered that I am just an apprentice. Anyway, I came home late because the lady who worked there that I asked to take me home finished her work at the hostel late. When I arrived home, everyone had already finished lunch. 

  When I woke up, which was because my dad called me, it was already 4:30 pm. My dad told me to read books or play with the dog. I don't need to translate any article today. I read the Vietnamese version of Dave Barry's stories. Dave Barry's a humorist. He wrote humorous columns for a newspaper in Miami. And today I only have to cook rice for dinner. 

  Oh, few days ago, I had finally watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World on AXN. Scott Pilgrim oneday see a girl that makes him fall in love. But unfortunately, he had to fight seven evil exs of his new girlfriend. The movie was actually quite like a game. 

  Tonight, it's my day to watch movie, even though I think I'll watch YouTube. I will watch other Youtubers or remixes or songs. 

  I am excited for this Friday. My friends are coming over to my home for church which means that I was able to play game on my computer instead of iPad, which there is not good game. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét